Thinking about starting a career as a graphic artist?
You may well reinvent your daily life from casually sketching on paper at house as a diversion to employed in a real job in commercial art by taking a handful of training courses in visual arts and design. The job choices for artistic young folks with some technology proficiency has never been more stronger.
So regardless of whether you choose to go to work at a big local company or just work on your own as a freelancer, you may really like using your artistic ability in the business market and being paid a good salary.
Graphic Arts Designer Occupation Profile
Graphical designers use computer illustration software to come up with visual imagery for a wide mix of business communications. Design pros strategize over the intellectual, community, physical, and societal elements of their specific market as they build and deliver visual information.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that employment of visual media specialists is planned to rise by about eight to twelve percent in the coming decade. So there could potentially be 30,000 more opportunities through 2024. The finest offers will be given to job candidates who have some proper school training and hands-on experience dealing with Internet web pages and interactive media.
Education and Diploma Choices
Beginning jobs in this line of business normally require formalized coursework in primary art and design concepts. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design recognizes approximately 250 post-secondary establishments with courses by which pupils may attain an associate, bachelor’s, or graduate diploma in art or design.
Moreover, enrollees almost always receive extensive courses in various proprietary computer programs that control drawings and photos, which include software manufactured by Adobe and Microsoft. Classes are offered to participants in both of the internet-based and old fashioned campus structures, and each method of training possesses its own collection of positive benefits.
What exactly is my initial step?
Build your imaginative career with a great education from a school campus in your city. Or perhaps work on your diploma how and where you like by enrolling in online curriculum.
Earning your degree takes work, but you can make it happen even with your current busy schedule.
You should take a minute and check into some possible schools.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
Check out different options including dental office careers in your state.