Thinking about getting started in the graphic arts field?
You might totally change your everyday life from drawing on a sheet of paper at your house as a diversion to being employed in a job in visual design or art by taking a handful of training courses in visual art and design. The job arena for artsy individuals with some hi-tech skills has never been more enticing.
And whether you select to go to work with a big company or perhaps go on your own as a freelancer, you’ll really enjoy employing your artistic skills in the business world and getting a competitive wage.
Graphic Art and Design Employment Profile
Visual designers employ illustration software programs to build functional imagery for a range of commercial communications. Design experts come up with the intellectual, cultural, and social aspects of the target market as they create and convey visual material.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that employment of visual media specialists is projected to advance by about 8 to 12 percent or so here in this coming ten years. So there could likely be 30,000 extra opportunities through 2024. The preferred offers will be given to applicants who have some formal school instruction and experience working with web pages and interactive media.
Training and Coursework Options
Entry-level spots within this line of business commonly mandate formal coursework in standard art and design concepts. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design recognizes approximately 250 post secondary institutions with training programs in which participants might be bestowed an associate, bachelor’s, or even graduate qualification in art or design.
On top of that, enrollees regularly enroll in detailed lessons in the most popular proprietary computer programs that shape photos and drawings, including software produced by Adobe and Microsoft. Programs are offered to participants in both the distance learning and customary campus layouts, and each method for study features its own drawbacks and benefits.
What is the initial step?
Help make your imaginative work career with an education from a classroom in your town. Or maybe work towards your diploma when and where you like by participating in web-based instruction.
Completing a degree takes work, but you can still make it happen even around your current daily schedule.
You may take a second and see a few potential schools.
Get started with these schools:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Check out other career choices – www.dentalassistantschools.org