Thinking about getting started in the graphic arts field?
You might totally change your everyday life from drawing on a sheet of paper at your house as a diversion to being employed in a job in visual design or art by taking a handful of training courses in visual art and design. The job arena for artsy individuals with some hi-tech skills has never been more enticing.
And whether you select to go to work with a big company or perhaps go on your own as a freelancer, you’ll really enjoy employing your artistic skills in the business world and getting a competitive wage.
Graphic Art and Design Employment Profile
Visual designers employ illustration software programs to build functional imagery for a range of commercial communications. Design experts come up with the intellectual, cultural, and social aspects of the target market as they create and convey visual material.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that employment of visual media specialists is projected to advance by about 8 to 12 percent or so here in this coming ten years. So there could likely be 30,000 extra opportunities through 2024. The preferred offers will be given to applicants who have some formal school instruction and experience working with web pages and interactive media.
Training and Coursework Options
Entry-level spots within this line of business commonly mandate formal coursework in standard art and design concepts. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design recognizes approximately 250 post secondary institutions with training programs in which participants might be bestowed an associate, bachelor’s, or even graduate qualification in art or design.
On top of that, enrollees regularly enroll in detailed lessons in the most popular proprietary computer programs that shape photos and drawings, including software produced by Adobe and Microsoft. Programs are offered to participants in both the distance learning and customary campus layouts, and each method for study features its own drawbacks and benefits.
What is the initial step?
Help make your imaginative work career with an education from a classroom in your town. Or maybe work towards your diploma when and where you like by participating in web-based instruction.
Completing a degree takes work, but you can still make it happen even around your current daily schedule.
You may take a second and see a few potential schools.
Get started with these schools:
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Check out other career choices – www.dentalassistantschools.org