Graphic arts is a great career field – but is it right for you?
You might change your life from merely drawing on a sheet of paper at your house as a way to pass the time to being employed in a real job in commercial art by taking a few training classes in graphic arts and design. The employment opportunities for artsy men and women with hi-tech abilities has never been more attractive.
So whether you opt to sign up with a design agency or open up shop as a freelancer, you will appreciate employing your art skill in the business world and having a fair wage.
Graphic Arts and Design Work Profiles
Graphical artists utilize illustration software to construct functional artwork for a variety of commercial communications. Design advisers plan the intellectual, community, physical, and social components of the market as they plan and express visual material.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that utilization of design specialists is anticipated to increase by 10 percent in the next decade. And so there could likely be 30,000 brand new job positions through 2022. The choice prospects will be given to individuals with proper school instruction and actual experience working on Online web pages and interactive media content.
Instruction and Degree Choices
Entry-level openings within this subject normally will ask for formalized training in rudimentary art and design basics. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits roughly 250 post-secondary institutions with programs in which learners could be granted an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in design.
On top of that, enrollees almost always receive in-depth lessons in several proprietary software applications that alter drawings and photos, including programs developed by Adobe and Microsoft. Courses of study are available to participants in both of the distance learning and customary campus layouts, with each approach to training features its own list of positive factors.
What’s the very first step?
Create your creative employment future with an education at a college campus near you. Or even work for your gradation where and how you want by going to web-based instruction.
Getting a degree will require effort, but you can make it happen even with your current busy daily schedule.
You could take a few minutes and check a couple of potential schools.
You can begin with this list:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design & Foundation for Design (D)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
It could be that you aren’t meant for the designer world. Maybe become a teacher – Online Teaching Degrees.