Is a graphic arts career in your future?
You can possibly change your personal life from casually drawing on paper at your home as a hobby to performing in a real job in commercial art by enrolling in some college classes in visual art and design. The employment market for creative folks with hi-tech expertise has never been more stronger.
So whether you decide to get a job at a local company or simply go on your own as a freelancer, you will like employing your creative skill in the business environment and having a fair salary.
Visual Art and Design Work Profile
Visual artists employ illustration software applications to develop visual artwork for a diverse range of organization communications. Design professionals strategize over the intellectual, cultural, and social components of their market as they build and convey visual messages.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that recruitment of graphic artists is estimated to build by about 10 percent or so in the next decade. And so there could probably be 30,000 brand new employment opportunities through 2024. The choice positions will be presented to job applicants with formal education coaching and past experience dealing with Internet web pages and interactive media content.
Preparation and Diploma Choices
Beginner jobs in this field traditionally require proper education in essential fine art and design essentials. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design recognizes over 200 post-secondary organizations with courses where pupils may be granted an associate, bachelor’s, or even master’s degree in design.
Additionally, participants typically take extensive modules in the most used proprietary computer programs that alter photos and drawings, such as applications created by Adobe and Microsoft. Classes are offered to enrollees in both the internet-based and traditional campus formats, and each approach to training features its own list of positive factors.
What exactly is my very first action?
Build up your creative work future with a good education from a school campus in your town. Or simply work on your degree how and where you want by going to online curriculum.
Earning your diploma demands effort, but you can get it done even with your current busy schedule.
You can take a moment and evaluate a few schools.
Here is a short list:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- DEC Interior Design
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Not sure if being a designer is the right career path? See more at this OR page.