Is a career in graphic arts something you are considering?
You could transform your everyday life from merely drawing on a piece of paper at home as a hobby to performing in a real job in visual design or art by enrolling in a few training courses in graphic arts and design. The job arena for inventive folks with technology skill sets has never been more enticing.
And regardless of whether you select to take a position at a big graphics firm or just decide to work on your own as a freelance worker, you will like utilizing your creative ability in the business environment and earning a competitive salary.
Graphic Art and Design Occupation Profile
Visual designers employ computer illustration software programs to create functional messages for a variety of organization communications. Design teams come up with the cognitive, community, physical, and societal variables of the target market as they plan and present visual information.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that recruitment of design specialists is estimated to rise by about 8 to 12 percent in this upcoming decade. And so there could likely be 30,000 additional jobs through 2024. The preferred opportunities will go to candidates who have some formal education instruction and actual experience editing Internet web pages and interactive media content.
Training and Diploma Options
Entry opportunities within this area frequently will ask for proper training in standard fine art and design essentials. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design acknowledges roughly 250 post-secondary institutions with training programs where learners might earn an associate, bachelor’s, or even master’s degree in art or design.
Generally, participants commonly enroll in intensive courses in the most popular proprietary software programs that shape photos and drawings, which include those produced by Adobe and Microsoft. Sessions are available to pupils in both of the distance learning and traditional campus formats, and each method of training possesses its own list of positive factors.
What exactly is the initial step?
Create your innovative employment future with the specialty education at a classroom in your area. Or even work toward your degree when and where you like by participating in web-based training classes.
Completing a degree takes hard work, but you can get it done even with your current hectic daily schedule.
You should take a moment and find a couple of schools.
We have put together a list:
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Not sure if this is the way to go? Check out details on teaching careers at this page.