Have you considered going to school to become a graphic artist?
You can possibly reinvent your life from drawing on a sheet of paper at your house as a hobby to getting employed in a real job in commercial art by taking some training classes in graphic art and design. The job market for artsy young folks with some computer and technology skills has never been more stronger.
And regardless of whether you choose to start working with a big company or set off as a freelance worker, you could really enjoy making use of your art skill in the business market and being given a fair wage.
Graphic Arts Designer Career Profile
Graphic artists make use of illustration software applications to create conceptual messages for a variety of commercial communications. Design advisers plan the intellectual, cultural, physical, and social factors of their target market as they design and express visual messages.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that hiring of visual design specialists is projected to grow by close to eight to twelve percent in this next decade. And so there could possibly be 30,000 brand new opportunities through 2022. The prime positions will go to job candidates with some formal education courses and actual experience working on web pages and interactive media content.
Instruction and Coursework Options
Entry spots in this area often want students with some formal study in primary art and design basics. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design recognizes over 200 post-secondary institutions with training programs by which trainees can acquire an associate, bachelor’s, or even a graduate qualification in art or design.
On top of that, trainees normally receive thorough classes in popular proprietary computer programs that alter photos and drawings, such as those manufactured by Microsoft and Adobe. Programs are offered to enrollees in both the online learning and vintage campus platforms, with each method for learning features its own list of benefits.
What’s my first move?
Build your creative employment future with a great education from a university campus in your town. Or possibly work for your degree how and when you want by enrolling in web-based classes.
Realizing your diploma takes effort, but you can still make it happen even around your hectic schedule.
You could take a second and review some schools.
Schools you could consider:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Maybe your real career lies elsewhere – http://www.OnlineTeachingDegrees.US