Does working as a graphic artist sound good to you?
You might transform your everyday life from randomly drawing on paper at your home as a diversion to getting hired in a job in visual design or art by enrolling in a few college classes in visual arts and design. The job opportunities for artsy young folks with software capabilities has never been more attractive.
And regardless of whether you decide to work at a local company or just decide to start off as a freelancer, you’ll appreciate using your art skills in the business market and getting paid a competitive salary.
Graphic Arts and Design Career Profile
Graphical artists use illustration software applications to produce functional images for a variety of business communications. Design consultants strategize over the psychological, cultural, and societal elements of their target audience as they design and deliver visual information.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics claims that utilization of designers is estimated to multiply by about eight to twelve percent or so here in this ten years. And so there could potentially be 30,000 additional employment opportunities through 2023. The top prospects will be presented to job seekers who have some formal school instruction and actual experience building Internet web pages and interactive media.
Education and Diploma Options
Starting spots within this line of business normally will ask for formalized courses in primary fine art and design essentials. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design acknowledges roughly 250 post-secondary organizations with courses by which pupils might be granted an associate, bachelor’s, or even a master’s degree in art or design.
Moreover, trainees commonly take in-depth sessions in the most popular software applications that manipulate photos and drawings, which include programs developed by Adobe and Microsoft. Study courses are offered to pupils in both the internet-based and old-school campus models, with each manner of learning has its own variety of positive benefits.
What’s my very first action?
Build up your artistic job future with the specialty education from a school campus close to you. Or perhaps work for your gradation when and how you like by enrolling in online courses.
Realizing your diploma involves energy and work, but you can still accomplish it around your current schedule.
You could take a few minutes and check some potential schools.
Learn more about these schools:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Local students have more options. NH programs you can look at.