Does a career in graphic arts interest you?
You could reinvent your personal life from sketching on a sheet of paper at your home as a diversion to getting employed in a job in commercial art by enrolling in some training courses in visual arts and design. The employment sector for imaginative men and women with tech credentials has never been more desirable.
And whether you select to work with a big local firm or open up shop as a freelancer, you may enjoy making use of your creative talents in the business market and earning a fair paycheck.
Graphic Art Designer Employment Profiles
Graphic artists use illustration software to build conceptual images for a wide array of organization communications. Design specialists plan the intellectual, cultural, and societal factors of their specific market as they design and communicate visual material.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that use of graphic artists is projected to advance by about 8 to 12 percent or so here in the coming ten years. This means there could possibly be 30,000 brand new job positions through 2022. The choice prospects will be given to job seekers with formal school teaching and hands-on experience developing web pages and interactive multimedia.
Instruction and Degree Choices
Beginner spots in this industry frequently mandate formalized courses in primary fine art and design basics. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits about 250 post secondary institutions with courses by which participants can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s qualification in art or design.
Also, students usually enroll in in-depth lessons in popular proprietary software programs that manage drawings and photos, such as software built by Microsoft and Adobe. Classes are available to pupils in both of the internet-based and old fashioned campus formats, and each method of training features its own range of positive factors.
What’s the very first step?
Develop your creative career with a strong education from a university campus close to you. Or maybe work for your gradation how and when you want by going to online training classes.
Getting a degree calls for work, but you can still get it done even with your current busy schedule.
You should take a moment and look at a couple of potential schools.
Schools that might work for you:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design & Foundation for Design (D)
- And more...
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
A student in Las Vegas can enroll in a variety of career training programs. Learn more about NV education opportunities.