Does a career in graphic arts interest you?
You could reinvent your personal life from sketching on a sheet of paper at your home as a diversion to getting employed in a job in commercial art by enrolling in some training courses in visual arts and design. The employment sector for imaginative men and women with tech credentials has never been more desirable.
And whether you select to work with a big local firm or open up shop as a freelancer, you may enjoy making use of your creative talents in the business market and earning a fair paycheck.
Graphic Art Designer Employment Profiles
Graphic artists use illustration software to build conceptual images for a wide array of organization communications. Design specialists plan the intellectual, cultural, and societal factors of their specific market as they design and communicate visual material.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that use of graphic artists is projected to advance by about 8 to 12 percent or so here in the coming ten years. This means there could possibly be 30,000 brand new job positions through 2022. The choice prospects will be given to job seekers with formal school teaching and hands-on experience developing web pages and interactive multimedia.
Instruction and Degree Choices
Beginner spots in this industry frequently mandate formalized courses in primary fine art and design basics. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits about 250 post secondary institutions with courses by which participants can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s qualification in art or design.
Also, students usually enroll in in-depth lessons in popular proprietary software programs that manage drawings and photos, such as software built by Microsoft and Adobe. Classes are available to pupils in both of the internet-based and old fashioned campus formats, and each method of training features its own range of positive factors.
What’s the very first step?
Develop your creative career with a strong education from a university campus close to you. Or maybe work for your gradation how and when you want by going to online training classes.
Getting a degree calls for work, but you can still get it done even with your current busy schedule.
You should take a moment and look at a couple of potential schools.
Schools that might work for you:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
A student in Las Vegas can enroll in a variety of career training programs. Learn more about NV education opportunities.