Could you see yourself working as a graphic artist?
You might reinvent your personal life from simply sketching on a sheet of paper at your home as a diversion to getting hired in a real job in commercial art by enrolling in some training classes in graphic arts and design. The employment choices for resourceful folks with some computer software knowledge has never been more stronger.
And whether you decide to get a job at a design agency or just decide to start off as a freelance worker, you may really enjoy employing your creative skill in the business market and having a competitive wage.
Visual Arts Designer Career Profile
Visual artists make use of illustration software programs to come up with visual imagery for a wide array of organization communications. Design pros plan the intellectual, cultural, and social criteria of their specific target audience as they design and communicate visual information.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that hiring of visual media specialists is estimated to advance by 8 to 12 percent in the decade. So there could potentially be 30,000 new job positions through 2024. The finest offers will be presented to job applicants with some proper school teaching and experience building Internet web pages and interactive new media.
Instruction and Degree Options
Entry jobs in this field commonly mandate proper study in essential art and design concepts. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits about 250 post-secondary institutions with training programs by which students will be bestowed an associate, bachelor’s, or even a master’s degree in design.
In addition, trainees almost always enroll in thorough classes in popular proprietary software packages that alter photos and drawings, which include software built by Adobe and Microsoft. Programs are readily available to pupils in both the online learning and traditional campus layouts, with each manner of learning has its own variety of positive factors.
What is the very first step?
Build up your imaginative work career with a great education at a college campus in your city. Or maybe work towards your gradation where and when you like by going to web-based training classes.
Completing a diploma takes hard work, but you can still make it happen even around your existing schedule.
You can take a minute and look at some possible schools.
Check out some options
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting