Are you right for a career in graphic arts?
You can potentially completely transform your personal life from casually sketching on a sheet of paper at home as a diversion to performing in a real job in commercial art by completing a few courses in graphic art and design. The job market for imaginative men and women with some computer and technology skills has never been more stronger.
So regardless of whether you opt to go to work at a design agency or perhaps go as a freelancer, you could appreciate employing your creative skill in the business world and collecting a competitive income.
Visual Arts and Design Career Profiles
Visual designers work with computer illustration software applications to create functional artwork for a wide array of organization communications. Design consultants come up with the psychological, community, physical, and societal components of their market as they design and express visual messages.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that recruitment of graphic artists is planned to escalate by 10 percent within this next decade. So there could probably be 30,000 more positions through 2024. The finest opportunities will be given to those with formal school classes and past experience working with Internet web pages and interactive media.
Training Programs and Diploma Options
Starting jobs within this subject commonly call for proper classes in basic fine art and design. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits about 250 post secondary establishments with courses by which school students may be bestowed an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in art or design.
Generally, students typically enroll in intensive modules in several software packages that manage photos and drawings, including applications produced by Microsoft and Adobe. Study courses are readily available to pupils in both of the internet-based and traditional campus platforms, and each method of learning possesses its own variety of positive factors.
What’s the initial step?
Build up your artistic work future with a strong education from a classroom in your city. Or work for your gradation where and when you wish by joining in web-based training courses.
Realizing your diploma will require work, but you can still make it happen around your existing schedule.
You may take a few minutes and take a look at some possible schools.
Local or online choices:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting