Are you interested in becoming a graphic artist?
You could very well change your everyday life from merely sketching on paper at your home as a way to pass the time to employed in a real job in visual design or art by enrolling in a few classes in graphic arts and design. The employment sector for inventive young folks with some hi-tech competence has never been more desirable.
And regardless of whether you want to start working with a graphics firm or just decide to work on your own as a freelance worker, you might enjoy employing your art abilities in the business world and getting paid a fair income.
Graphic Art Designer Career Profile
Visual designers make use of computer illustration software packages to develop functional artwork for a wide variety of commercial communications. Design consultants plan the intellectual, community, physical, and social factors of the target market as they create and convey visual material.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that hiring of visual design specialists is estimated to grow by about 8 to 12 percent or so in this coming ten years. And so there could likely be 30,000 brand new jobs through 2023. The top spaces will be presented to job applicants with some proper school training and experience dealing with web pages and interactive media content.
Instruction and Diploma Choices
Beginning openings within this line of business ordinarily require formalized training in standard fine art and design concepts. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design acknowledges approximately 250 post-secondary institutions with programs by which pupils might be bestowed an associate, bachelor’s, or even graduate diploma in graphic design.
Moreover, enrollees normally take extensive modules in various proprietary software applications that alter photos and drawings, which include programs made by Microsoft and Adobe. Study courses are offered to pupils in both of the internet-based and traditional campus platforms, with each method of learning possesses its own range of positive factors.
What exactly is my first step?
Build your artistic future with an education at a college campus in your area. Or maybe work for your diploma when and where you like by taking part in web-based courses.
Completing a degree calls for energy and work, but you can accomplish it around your busy schedule.
You may take a moment and go look at a couple of schools.
Schools to take a look at:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting