Thinking about going into graphic arts?
You could possibly totally transform your daily life from simply sketching on a sheet of paper at home as a diversion to being employed in a job in commercial art by enrolling in some courses in visual arts and design. The employment opportunities for artsy individuals with some tech competency has never been more desirable.
And whether you decide to take a job with a advertising agency or simply set off as a freelance worker, you will enjoy using your artistic ability in the business market and being paid a good salary.
Visual Arts Designer Work Profiles
Graphic artists work with computer illustration software to produce visual imagery for a wide variety of organization communications. Design specialists plan the intellectual, community, physical, and social components of their specific market as they build and communicate visual information.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment of visual media specialists is projected to escalate by 10 percent or so during the coming ten years. This means there could likely be 30,000 extra opportunities through 2024. The ideal offers will be presented to individuals who have some proper school courses and actual experience managing Internet web pages and interactive new media.
Education and Coursework Choices
Beginning opportunities within this subject generally require formalized education in fundamental art and design essentials. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits approximately 250 post secondary organizations with programs by which pupils may attain an associate, bachelor’s, or possibly a master’s degree in design.
Also, participants normally enroll in in-depth lessons in several proprietary software applications that shape photos and drawings, such as those produced by Adobe and Microsoft. Lessons are offered to enrollees in both of the distance learning and original campus platforms, and each manner of learning possesses its own variety of positive factors.
What exactly is the first move?
Develop your creative work career with a great education from a school campus in your city. Or just work toward your gradation when and where you like by going to web-based classes.
Realizing your diploma entails hard work, but you can still accomplish it even with your current schedule.
You may take one minute and have a look at a couple of schools.
Schools to consider:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- DEC Interior Design
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. At AIU, the Serious U™, classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best
Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- You can transfer in up to 75% of your qualifying credits saving you up to 75% on your bachelor’s degree
Cost and value
- Our program costs include all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
American InterContinental University® is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Fashion Marketing
Atlanta and GA offer more education choices. Look for GA criminal justice diploma programs.