Are you interested in a graphic arts career?
You could possibly completely change your daily life from simply sketching on a sheet of paper at home as a hobby to getting employed in a real job in commercial art by taking some courses in visual arts and design. The employment arena for resourceful men and women with some computer and technology competency has never been more desirable.
And whether you choose to sign up with a big design agency or start off as a freelancer, you will really enjoy utilizing your creative abilities in the business market and being paid a fair income.
Graphic Arts Designer Career Profiles
Graphical designers employ illustration software to come up with conceptual messages for a wide range of commercial or organizational communications. Design experts plan the intellectual, ethnic, physical, and social aspects of their specific target market as they design and convey visual material.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that recruitment of graphic artists is predicted to improve by 10 percent or so in the next ten years. And so there could possibly be 30,000 new positions through 2022. The choice spaces will be given to applicants with some proper school courses and experience managing Online web pages and interactive multimedia.
Education and Diploma Options
Beginner openings within this subject often need proper coursework in basic art and design. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits over 200 post-secondary institutions with programs in which pupils can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s qualification in graphic design.
Also, students regularly enroll in broad classes in several proprietary computer applications that manage drawings and photos, which include programs made by Microsoft and Adobe. Modules are offered to students in both the distance learning and regular campus layouts, with each method for study has its own range of benefits.
What is the first step?
Build your imaginative job future with the specialty education from a campus in your town. Or possibly work toward your degree when and where you wish by taking part in online training courses.
Attaining your degree demands effort, but you can get it done even around your hectic schedule.
You might take a minute and explore some potential schools.
Here are today’s choices:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design & Foundation for Design (D)
- And more...
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Digital Design
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
F.I.R.S.T. College offers educational programs specializing in the exciting fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production. We offer extensive hands-on training with real-word experience, small class sizes and flexible scheduling.
- Recording Arts
You have education alternatives in Miami and FL – See FL criminal justice degree opportunities.