Have you been considering starting a career in graphic arts?
You can potentially change your personal life from casually drawing on a sheet of paper at your home as a leisure activity to performing in a real job in visual design or art by completing a few courses in visual art and design. The job market for inventive individuals with hi-tech proficiency has never been more stronger.
And whether you choose to get a job at a graphics firm or simply work on your own as a freelancer, you might really like employing your artistic skill in the business market and having a competitive wage.
Visual Art and Design Occupation Profiles
Graphical designers employ computer illustration software applications to construct functional imagery for a variety of commercial communications. Design specialists strategize over the psychological, ethnic, and societal factors of their specific market as they conceptualize and convey visual material.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that use of design specialists is forecast to go up by about 8 to 12 percent within this next decade. And so there could potentially be 30,000 additional opportunities through 2024. The finest jobs will go to candidates with some formal education instruction and past experience developing Online web pages and interactive multimedia.
Education and Coursework Options
Beginner positions within this field usually mandate proper coursework in fundamental art and design essentials. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design acknowledges about 250 post secondary organizations with training programs in which pupils may be granted an associate, bachelor’s, or even a master’s diploma in art or design.
Additionally, participants typically take detailed sessions in the most-used industry software packages that shape photos and drawings, including applications created by Adobe and Microsoft. Programs are readily available to pupils in both of the web-based and customary campus formats, with each method for learning has its own set of benefits.
What is my initial step?
Construct your imaginative future with a good education at a campus in your area. Or simply work toward your gradation how and when you want by enrolling in online instruction.
Receiving your degree demands effort, but you can get it done around your hectic daily schedule.
You might take a moment and look into a couple of possible schools.
Consider these choices:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Fashion Marketing & Management
- BBA, Fashion Marketing & Mgmt
- BS in Fashion Marketing & Management
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
You can check out other career alternatives in Hartford and CT – Criminal Justice Schools Online