Would a graphic arts career be something you would be interested in?
You have the ability to transform your everyday life from randomly sketching on paper at house as a leisure activity to employed in a job in commercial art by completing a handful of classes in graphic art and design. The job opportunities for innovative women and men with some tech competency has never been more stronger.
And whether you prefer to work with a big local company or just set off as a freelance worker, you may love employing your artistic abilities in the business world and earning a fair salary.
Graphic Arts Designer Work Profile
Graphical artists work with illustration software packages to put together functional messages for a wide range of organization communications. Design specialists come up with the intellectual, ethnic, and societal criteria of their audience as they develop and communicate visual information.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment of visual design specialists is planned to rise by close to eight to twelve percent here in the next decade. And so there could probably be 30,000 extra jobs through 2022. The best positions will be presented to job seekers with some formal education courses and experience managing Online web pages and interactive media.
Instruction and Coursework Options
Beginner jobs within this field ordinarily require formalized education in rudimentary art and design basics. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design accredits over 200 post secondary organizations with programs by which students will acquire an associate, bachelor’s, or possibly a master’s diploma in art or design.
On top of that, enrollees typically take complete modules in several proprietary software products that control photos and drawings, such as software built by Adobe and Microsoft. Lessons are offered to enrollees in both of the online learning and old-school campus formats, and each manner of study has its own drawbacks and benefits.
What’s my very first step?
Develop your creative employment future with the right education from a university campus in your area. Or even work toward your degree how and when you want by joining in web-based courses.
Completing a degree demands energy and work, but you can still get it done around your current schedule.
You might take a moment and take a look at some possible schools.
Here are a few to consider:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BS)
- Design Management (BS)
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Web Design & Development
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- And more...
There are more career alternatives in Denver and CO – www.criminaljusticeschoolsonline.net